Robor fitness terms and conditions
- Returns, Exchanges, Delivery and Discounts
Our policy lasts 28 days. If 28 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund/exchange, your item must be unused and in the original condition* that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please include the original invoice along with reasons why you’re returning it and whether you require a refund or exchange.
All parcels should be sent to:
Unit D Watton Farm, Watton Lane, Droxford, Southampon, Hampshire, SO32 3HA.
Because your purchase is now your responsibility until it reaches us, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, or a trackable service. The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our site, unless sent via special delivery.
Please note: Robor Fitness do not accept responsibility for orders lost in the post when the 'standard' shipping option is chosen.
To return or exchange an unwanted item:
To return or exchange an item, simply return the item to us in the "original condition" within 28 days of receipt. Delivery charges will not be refunded (In the event of a refund, delivery charges will be deducted from the initial payment). Also, the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please include whether you want a swap/refund on your invoice and send both the invoice and parcel to our address (above). Exchanges are based on stock levels so if we don’t have the required garment in stock we will issue a refund.
To return or exchange a faulty item:
If the item you received is faulty, please contact customer support firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, your name and address, details of the product and why the return is being made, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. Delivery charges will only be refunded if a refund is made. We will assist you on how to proceed with the return. You have 28 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
You did not receive your order:
If your order has taken longer than a week to arrive from dispatch, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be able to inform you further.
You received the wrong item:
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then assist you on how to proceed with the return.
If a refund is approved:
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
*Please note that if an exchange is required the customer must pay the difference between the item/s being exchanged and the new item/s (if any) and make the cheque payable to 'Robor Fitness LTD' but Robor Fitness will not be able to reimburse the customer if the item/s being exchanged is of a higher value compared to the new items.
UK delivery times are estimated at 2-4 working days. However; these estimates can sometimes be extended depending on the time of year, order volumes and courier errors. If orders have not arrived within 14 working days we will deem the order as lost in transit and re-send your order in full. Deliveries will not be made on a Saturday and Sunday (Mondays on UK Bank Holidays) and these days are not included in delivery time.
When the standard shipping option is chosen parcels will be sent by Royal Mail First Class. When the tracked shipping option is selected all parcels will be using MyHermes delivery service.
Orders Outside the UK should arrive within 7-10 Working Days. However, this also depends on the time of year, order volumes and courier errors. If orders have not arrived within 21 working days we will deem the order as lost in transit and re-send your order in full. Deliveries will not be made on a Saturday and Sunday (Mondays on UK Bank Holidays) and these days are not included in delivery time.
When the standard shipping option is selected all parcels will be sent By Royal Mail using the International Standard service. When the tracked shipping option is selected one of Royal Mail Worldwide tracking services will be used depending on size and location.
All discounts are valid for the period of time as annotated on the Robor Fitness website or relevant social media channel and no longer. Discounts annotated are not in built into the purchase procedure. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they have applied the discount code at time of purchase to ensure they receive said discount. Once a purchase has been made a discount cannot be applied to that purchase and that purchase stands.
Only one discount can be used on a purchase at checkout and not used in conjunction with any other offer. When a storewide sale is live all discount codes will be disabled and enabled again when the sale finishes.
We may collect the following information:
•Your name, age, gender, date of birth
•Your contact information such as email address, telephone number, billing address and living address
•Details of any transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfilment of your orders
•Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
, pages you came from to ours, items you left in your shopping cart.
•Purchases/orders made and how you paid for them
•A limited amount of payment card information
•Which device and internet browser or application you used to place an order with us or browse our website, including your IP address
•Your marketing preferences
•Your survey responses, comments, interests and feedback
•Your communications and correspondence with us
•Any data you make publicly available, such as your social media handle or other information you may share on public social media platforms and any other public platforms
If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to provide you with a better service and to ensure that our website is presented in the most efficient manner for you, and in particular for the following reasons:
•Most importantly we use the information you provide us with to process your order correctly and comply with our legal obligations.
•We also may need to pass your information onto a third party to deliver the products that you ordered. And we may keep your records for a reasonable time afterwards to fulfil any contractual and legal obligations we have.
•To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
•To provide goods and services to you including updates about your order.
•To notify you about changes to our products or services.
•To improve our products and services.
•To comply with any legal rights or duties we have that may need us to disclose your information.
•To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you
•We may need to keep your order details for a reasonable time to help to respond to refund requests.
•We may keep a record of past correspondence / communication and any future correspondence / communication. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service possible.
•We may need to use your information to manage accounts you hold with us.
•To help with prize administration which you enter.
•Your data may be passed to your bank from our payment providers to confirm whether or not they think it was you making the purchase, we dont this to prevent fraud and theft.
As a default you will not be opted in to receive marketing material from Robor Fitness if you would like to receive such material you will have to tick the appropriate box at the checkout.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online in accordance with The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the Data Protection Act 1998. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse information about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the information is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not in any way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
•You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at the above address or email us at email@example.com We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Terms of service
Robor Fitness Limited ("Robor Fitness") is on the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales under company number 9491995 with a registered office at Unit D Watton Farm, Watton Lane, Droxford, Southampton, SO32 3HA. Access to Website
The information on this Website is intended to be useful and informative for customers of and investors in Robor Fitness. Access to this Website and the use of the information which appears on it ("the Contents") are governed by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are important and they may affect your rights. Robor Fitness may revise the terms and conditions at any time by updating this legal notice. Please take time to read them carefully each time you visit this website.
Links to other sites
Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. Robor Fitness has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Robor Fitness therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Links to this site
You may link to our home page only, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Robor Fitness logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with Robor Fitness nor present any other false information about Robor Fitness;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations Robor Fitness expressly reserves the right to revoke the right for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
You agree to fully indemnify Robor Fitness for any loss or damage suffered by it or any of its group companies for breach of this clause.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual property rights
Please note that all images and information contained on this website may be copyright works. Either the copyright or all other rights in all of the material on this website are owned by a member of Robor Fitness or the material is included with the permission of the rights of the owner. Except for the making of a hard copy print for your own personal use only or the use of others in your organisation (or downloading the material for your own personal use or the use of others in your organisation only provided that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices), the material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, by any means, without the express prior written consent of Robor Fitness. If you breach any terms in this legal notice your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must, at our option, immediately return or destroy any downloaded, printed or copied extracts from the Website.
While Robor Fitness endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. Robor Fitness may make changes to the material on the Website at any time without notice or the material on the Website may be out of date and Robor Fitness makes no commitment to update such material. The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Robor Fitness provides you with the Website on the basis that it excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, conditions implied by statute, common law or the law of equity) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website. Robor Fitness does not assume any guarantee against patent infringement, liabilities or risks involved from the use of information on the Website. Any health claims, if any, contained on the Website are for illustration purposes only and are subject to approval by the relevant regulatory authority in each country where purchasers market final consumer products.
The colour of the garments shown on the screen may appear different to the actual colour of the garment. The device, the age of the device/settings, lighting conditions and even the colour of the room used to view the images will have an effect on how the image appears. The images have been taken by using white balancing in the camera, grey card in capture, white balanced in adobe and edited on a calibrated screen. If printed the colour on the paper will be as accurate as we can get it to the colour of the garment. For this reason, Robor Fitness does not accept any returns of the item for the reason it was “not the colour it appeared on screen”.
Robor Fitness does not accept any responsibility for any size discrepancies. Sizing charts are displayed on all our products so if the customer fails to choose the right size for them it’s their fault and the responsibility for returning the item/s (Including cost of returning) falls down to the customer. If the customer wants to return the item for a different size Robor Fitness will cover the cost of sending out the Replacement. So for this reason a claim stating the garment was not the size they expected is not valid and Robor Fitness do not hold any responsibility.
- By using this website, blog, e-mails, or any of our programs, services, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the below disclaimer.
- We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
- Reference or links in this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services or products to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, services, or products do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation. We are not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site.
Robor Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before following any exercise program or nutritional advice. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Robor Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider/ OR Nutrition Professional and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and Robor Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Robor Fitness.
- The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Robor Fitness (www.roborfitness.com) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
- We are not doctors. The information provided is based on personal experiences of the Robor Fitness Team.
- The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While we draw on personal experiences you acknowledge that our content is not professional advice and you should seek professional help before you follow any of the information displayed on our website, blog, emails, social media.
- We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors, and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent the advice given and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results and fat loss results differ by individual.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
- The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
- We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
Robor Fitness and any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Robor Fitness’ liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any person for which we are responsible.
Acceptable use for user generated content ("acceptable use policy")
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation blogs and forums (interactive services). Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
Comply with applicable laws in England and Wales and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person.
Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
This website is established in the United Kingdom and these terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales. When you use the website you accept that your use thereof shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and if any dispute arises as to your use of this website, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Courts of England and Wales. If any provisions of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Our Policy also applies for the competitions we do via social media.
Thanks for taking the time to read – Robor Fitness Team.